“Cloud computing” (also called simply, “the cloud”) describes the act of storing, managing and processing data online — as opposed to on your own physical computer or network.
The cloud is also not about having a dedicated network attached storage (NAS) hardware or server in residence. Storing data on a home or office network does not count as utilizing the cloud. (However, some NAS will let you remotely access things over the Internet, and there’s at least one brand from Western Digital named “My Cloud,” just to keep things confusing.)
Cloud computing has been in existence for nearly two decades. Despite the fact that it bestows many benefits to businesses and enterprise, there are many businesses that are still using the traditional systems. Of course, there is a huge change in the adoption of cloud computing by enterprises still according to International Data Group study only 69% of businesses are using the cloud computing services;
18% of businesses are planning to use it in the nearby future and there are no comments from the remaining group of business owners. This article shares top 3 benefits of the best computing services to make you realize the power of it and to help you take a quick decision of start using it.
1. Cost effective
Whenever we are thinking about any change, the first thing to come across our mind is an investment. If you are worried that the computing can be expensive, then you are worrying about a wrong thing. The cost of storage along with the host of benefits offered by the platforms is lesser than the traditional storage solutions.
Furthermore, a majority of cloud computing platforms has a pay-as-you-go model. It means you need to pay only for the features and space that you use. It will give you many cost benefits and assure you get the best value for your money.
When it comes to solutions, a majority of businesses is concerned about the security of data and business applications. However, the fact is the computing platforms offer much better security than an in-house storage system. One of the major features of platform is to monitor security for the hosted business applications.
The platforms offer high level security of data theft. If you need to consolidate your security even further, you can take help of one of the best computing companies or consultants that will create a strong and secure architecture as well as additional security check implementations such as, firewall, antivirus, etc.
One of the most appreciated benefits of computing solutions is the mobility. The platforms let you access the data, information and business applications from anywhere, anytime. You and your staff can access all business apps remotely via Smartphones, tablets, laptops and other systems. You can offer a flexible remote working model to your staff to increase productivity. The best use of this feature is that it will increase opportunities of collaboration.
The cloud computing is amazing for all businesses, regardless of size, industry, etc. You can seamlessly move your websites, business application and complete IT infrastructure on and enjoy many benefits including 3 major pros explained in this article. If you are skeptical about its use or you don’t know how to use the power of cloud computing in your favor, you can take help of one of the best cloud computing companies.
Benefits of Cloud And Business Intelligence Services
Moving to cloud computing may reduce the cost of managing and maintaining your IT systems. Rather than purchasing expensive systems and equipment for your business, you can reduce your costs by using the resources of your cloud computing service provider.
Developing in the cloud enables users to get their applications to market quickly. Hardware failures do not result in data loss because of networked backups. Cloud computing uses remote resources, saving organizations the cost of servers and other equipment.
Business Intelligence services and the cloud technology are the regulations that put together all the methods, theories and insights of organizations and provide data that is required by the company when required. BI and cloud intelligence provides the accurate information at the accurate time to the corporations on the requirement. It is the main foundation of all the strategies designed for businesses. In today’s world more and more people are adopting the technology in their companies so that all the information is easily accessible by them.
Enlisted here are some benefits of Cloud and Business Intelligence services:
- Connection to business from anywhere and at any-time:
Cloud and Business Intelligence services help you to stay connected through mobiles, tablets, desktops etc. and you can access the business data 24/7 from any device of your choice from anywhere. This enhances the productivity and functionality of this technology and you can achieve great results on a high scale.
- The technology is compatible, adaptable and responsive:
There are several types of companies worldwide that require customized solutions in adoption of the cloud and business intelligence; however, these technologies are compatible with almost all types of devices and businesses can be integrated to get accurate data analytics.
- Data is interpreted easily:
Nowadays, companies are getting data analytics through the cloud and BI services through more visual analytics like charts, diagrams and trees etc. that is more sophisticated and easier to follow. You will get better insights of consumer behavior, sales performance and advertising campaigns.
- High performance at low costs:
Cloud and business intelligence services provide strong data analytics about a company and these insights provide precious information that helps in enhancing sales of a company through target marketing at reasonable costs.
- High data security:
With cloud and business intelligence services, you will get high data security with multi layered caching, encryption of data and data segregation. Your data is defended securely by the service providers by the usage of components like voice recognition, fingerprint scanning or other authentication protocols.
Learn How Cloud Telephony Can Influence Your Business Growth
Cloud Telephony is the technology that transforms your business phone system to a business phone on the cloud. It is a voice and messaging service that replaces the need for the conventional business telephone system like PBX, EPBAX etc, And most of the time, it is pretty simple for everyone to understand, make/receive(pick up) a telephone call, hang up or disconnect the call, play an audio file, call transfer, call forwarding, conference the call! with Cloud Telephony, this kind of telephony functions can be added to any computer application.
5 Business Benefits of Cloud Telephony :
Here are the five biggest benefits of modern cloud telephony.
3. Cost Efficiency
Pondering what’s cloud telephony?
Cloud Telephony can be an internet-based voice and data storage system hosted by the third party which replaces the business traditional PBX.
All my encounter says that cloud telephony is everything your business requirements. It can build your business very quickly. And someone provides aptly marked that – “The purchase done in technology is usually never a waste”. Onetime purchase will reap lifelong fruitful results in unlimited ways.
Have a little snippet of how cloud telephony can influence your business growth.
1) Toll-free Number – It is basically a virtual free phone number. The largest advantages of tollfree is usually that it encourages your visitors to call you as it’s free from callers end. Thus the engagement rate increases. And to the added advantage toll-free number series is easy to remember, hence your visitors don’t need to notice down your numbers on notepads in order to keep in mind you. What can be another convenient method to boost the engagement and resolve the customer query?
2) Interactive Voice Responses (IVR) – It is a technology which lets automated system interact with human beings by sending pre-recorded voice messages. The hosted IVR acts as a Virtual receptionist of your business and proves to become a secured asset if used correctly. You are helped by it to supply customer service 24×7. So you can become ensured that all your visitors will become attended and answered if they call 9 each morning or 11 at night.
3) Bulk SMS- Bulk SMS Marketing is a method of circulating short communications to millions of recipients via software program such Sarv.com. Today technology is usually on its verge and everyone is running in the race to obtain most from the latest technology. And nowadays mobile phone has become an essential medium of conversation and bulk SMS marketing allows you to connect with a mobile workforce from all over the world. It’s one of the easiest and inexpensive ways to interact with existing and fresh customers.
4) Missed Call Service – I personally believe that customer is an essential factor which determines the achievement of your business. More content customers you have more your business shall grow. But you’ll eliminate the customer if your subscribing treatment is challenging. In this case, missed call service is the solution. Only a simple missed call and your customer gets connected with you. So never miss a potential customer because of lengthy treatment or any loopholes.
5) Voice Broadcasting – It is a mass conversation technique which sends pre-recorded messages to millions of recipients These are automated calls that involves auto dialing. Voice broadcasting has universal reach, therefore, plays an essential role in achieving the vast human population of the world. The amazing factor about voice broadcasting is that no person must handle the calls. Simply record your message and run a voice campaign and all your customers will receive the call all at once.
What Things to Know Before Moving Your ERP to The Cloud!
In this modern age, everything and everyone seems to be ‘on the cloud’. There are undoubtedly a lot of benefits of being on the cloud, in terms of storing data and hosting software. But it is important to know what it really means for your accounting software and private data. For Sage 100 Cloud Hosting it means, instant access to real-time customer data, reports, and analysis, via PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet, anywhere and anytime with internet connection capabilities.
There is a lot of confusion about cloud computing, what it means for business and how it is beneficial. Users can access the same features, functionalities as a Sage 100 ERP deployed on-premise, but without the cost associated with building an in-house server or the hassle of maintaining the backup of huge data, or dealing with its security issues. Even though cloud comes with huge benefits, moving to the cloud has its own challenges and businesses need to understand what it entails.
What to know before moving your Sage 100 ERP to the cloud?
Experts mention below five cloud-clarifying concepts you need to know before moving your Sage 100 to the cloud to help run your business, secure your data, enable your company’s growth goals and ensure business continuity.
- Know Your Services – You should be clear on what you are choosing and what it involves. Three types of services are offered; Software-as-a-Service (SaaS), Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS), or Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS).
- Know Your Service Level – How much does it cost when you’re not online and your data is completely inaccessible to both you and your customers?
- Know Your Deployment Options – Private, Public, Virtual, or Hybrid Cloud options.
- Know Your Risk – Are there risks in moving Sage 100 to Cloud?
- Understand Your Cost – How to retain your investment (ROI).
Long term costs are much less as you don’t have to maintain your own IT infrastructure or hire IT staff. Experienced host providers handle everything related to software updates and hardware upgrades, thereby relieving you from the task of dealing with complicated technical issues at your end.